Remove Office 2011 Manually Mac – Office Suite allows you to do several tasks simultaneously at work which improves the productivity. Despite having advanced technologies and latest features, you may face some errors. These errors can be resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the Office product. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the process to ‘Remove Office 2011 Manually Mac’ to fix the issues.
Remove Office 2011, Manually Mac
Steps to Remove Office 2011 Manually Mac – office.com/setup:
First of all, you need to make sure that you quit all the Office application from your Mac to remove it completely. After that, follow the process given below to continue the removal process.
Remove Microsoft Office 2011 Folder:
- Open your device and then click on the Go button.
- Furthermore, you need to go to the Applications folder.
- After that, select the Microsoft office 2011 folder from the list.
- Now, drag the folder to Trash.
Delete The Preferences:
In order to delete the Office preferences, you need to remove the “com.microsoft” files from the library. Let’s follow the process to remove the files.
- Click on the Go option while holding the option key.
- Furthermore, you need to click Home and then go to the Library.
- Now, from the list, you need to select Preferences folder and then select “com.microsoft” file.
- After that, drag that file to Trash and then open the ByHost file from the Preferences folder.
- Select the “com.microsoft” file and then drag it to the Trash.
- In addition, you need to drag Office to Trash from the Microsoft folder.
Remove Licensing From Library Folders:
- First of all, click on the Go option and then select Computer.
- After that, select your hard disk icon and then double-click on it.
- Now, open the Library folder and then go to the LaunchDaemons folder.
- From the folder, you need to select the com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper.plist and drag it to Trash.
- After that, go to Preferences and then Drag com.microsoft.office.licensing.plist to Trash.
- Furthermore, go to the Library and then select PrivilegedHelperTools.
- Now, select com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper from the folder and then drag it to Trash.
- In conclusion, Restart the system to save the changes.
Remove Microsoft Folders and Files:
- First of double-click on the hard disk icon from the computer folder.
- Now, you need to open the Library and then click Application Support to open.
- Now, drag the Microsoft Folder to Trash.
- Also, Drag the Microsoft folder to Trash from the Fonts folder.
- After that, open Receipts and then drag the file which starts from “office2011_” to Trash.
- In addition, Empty the Trash and then Restart your device to save the changes.
You are also required to0 rename the Microsoft user data folder to completely Remove Office 2011, Manually Mac. In case you find it difficult then you may contact Office SUpport or visit us at office.com/setup for more details.
Remove Office Icons:
- Select any of the Office Application while holding the CONTROL Key
- After that, click on the Options button to continue further.
- Now, select Remove from Dock option from the list.
You need to follow the above steps for each and every application related to Office 2011. In case you need any kind of help then you may contact Office Support or visit office.com/setup for the further troubleshooting.
FAQs – office.com/setup:
- How to uninstall Office 2011 Mac after installing 2016
- Unable to uninstall Office 2011 Mac script
- Error: uninstall Microsoft Office 2016 Mac failed
- how to uninstall Microsoft Office on Mac
- how do I reinstall Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac?
- Error: uninstall Office 2008 Mac failed
- how to uninstall Microsoft Office 2008 on Mac
- How to troubleshoot Office Mac 2011 uninstaller.
For more details related to your Office product, contact Office Support or visit us at www.office.com/setup online. You will get 24/7 guaranteed support with 98% of the resolution rate from our technical executives.
#Remove Office 2011 Manually Mac #norton.com/setup
Hope you like the Article related to “Remove Office 2011 Manually Mac”!