Office 2010 Setup – Another product of Microsoft Office Productivity Suite is Office 2010 which is available for Microsoft Windows only. It supports different standard applications like for Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word. Also, share and edit your files and documents using the OneDrive and SharePoint.
Office 2010 Setup
The Microsoft Office 2010 setup is not compatible with the Windows XP for the 64-bit version. You can get the Windows Office 2010 Setup license from an online purchase and also get a CD of the software. In both the cases, you will receive a Product Key to activate the Office 2010 subscription.
Get 32-bit Version of Office 2010 Setup
Due to the backward compatibility issues, the default version for the Office 2010 is a 32-bit version. Here we are going to discuss the steps to install Office 2010 setup on your 32-bit version device. If you wish to know about the steps to get 64-bit version then skip to that part of the article.
- Terminate all the application running on your computer device.
- Insert the CD in the right CD Drive of your Windows computer.
- The Office 2010 setup wizard will start automatically.
- In case it doesn’t start, navigate to the disc drive and click SETUP.EXE.
- If you do not have the CD then you can also download Office 2010 setup online.
- Visit the Official website of the Office 2010 setup page and click on Download button.
- You will be prompted to enter the product key of the Office 2010 and then the download will start automatically on your computer.
- Double-click on the setup files to start the installer on your computer.
- Read and Accept Microsoft Office License and Terms. Click Continue.
- All the application related to your subscription will appear on the screen. Review them.
- Close the installer after the Office 2010 is installed.
- When the Activation Wizard pops up on your screen, click on “I want to activate the software over the internet” button.
- Follow the further instructions to complete the Office 2010 installation and activation.
If you face any error while installing or activating the Office 2010 on your computer then you may need the help of an expert. Call us and get instant Microsoft Office Support.
Get 64-bit Version of Office 2010 Setup
The Office 2010 is also available for a 64-bit computer. But before you purchase a 64-bit subscription, check this list of prerequisite information.
- You Windows computer device must be running on the 64-bit version. Check carefully before moving to next steps.
- If there a 32-bit version software installed on your computer then remove it before getting a 64-bit version.
- Make sure any 3rd-party Office add-ins that you rely on are stated as being Office 2010 and 64-bit compatible
- If any of the above reason is not satisfied by you that we recommend you to stay at 32-bit version.
So let’s move to the steps to install and activate a 64-bit version of Office 2010 on your Windows Computer device.
- Insert the Office 2010 CD in the right disc.
- Then click on Start at the bottom-left side of your Windows computer screen.
- Click on Computer and then right-click on disc drive where the Office 2010 installation disc was inserted, and select Open.
- From the installation root file, choose 64x and then double-click on setup.exe.
- The Office 2010 setup installation will start on your computer.
- If prompted, enter the Product key to continue the installation of the Office 2010 on your computer.
To activate the Office 2010, you can use the same above mentioned steps and get the Office 2010 get going on your computer.
Know More About Office 2010
As we know that the Office 2010 is not the latest version of Office in the market. Hence it will not receive all the latest software updates from Microsoft. We recommend you to get the latest Microsoft Office 365 to experience the new upgraded applications and stay safe with security updates from Microsoft.
If you are getting any issue when installing the Office 2010 on your computer then you can always reach us for Microsoft Office Support. We help our users with a number of issues related to Office and Office 2010.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Installer Free Download
- Office 2010 Download
- Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download with Product Key
- Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download for Windows 7
- Download Office 2010 with Product Key
- MS Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Reinstall Microsoft Office 2010
Talk to a technician and Call us at the toll-free number and get instant Microsoft Office Support.