Office.com/verify – Basically Microsoft Office is an Office Suite which includes a number of products and services. The products which come under Microsoft Office are Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint. Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Publisher etc. Today, millions of people are using Microsoft Office all around the world because of its latest features and advanced technologies. You can use the Microsoft Office application online as well as offline.
In order to use the application online, you need to visit the URL office.com/setup and then sign in to your account. You must need an Office account, if you do not have one then create a new account to use the online version of the Office. If you want to use the offline version of the Office then you can download and install the application on your system. You can download and activate the product by visiting the link office.com/setup or office.com/verify online. Here in this article, we will be discussing the steps to Activate Microsoft Office on your system from the link office com verify.
4 Steps to Activate Microsoft Office - Office.com/verify:
The offline version of the Office widely used by the users as it does not require an internet connection to use any of the application. You can create, edit or update documents anytime on your system. Let’s discuss how you can download, install and activate the offline version of the Office application on your system.
Step 1 - Create or Sign In To Microsoft Account:
- First of all, turn on your system and open your web browser.
- In the address bar of the browser,
- Type office.com/verify or office.com/setup to go to the official website.
- Now, you will see 3 steps to Download Microsoft Office.
- Click on the Sign in the option to log in to your account, if already exists.
- If you do not have any Microsoft account already, you can also create one from here.
- In order to create an account, you simply need to click on the “Create New Account”.
- When you click on the create a new account you will be asked to enter an email id.
- Enter your registered email id and then it asks you to select “outlook” or “Hotmail”. You can choose one of your choices.
- After entering the email address, click Next.
- You can also use your Phone number to create an account in the Microsoft.
- In the next step, you need to create a strong password for your Microsoft Account.
- After creating the account you need to verify your account.
- Use the link which has been sent to your email id to verify your account.
- After completing the verification process,
- Visit the link office.com/verify or office.com/myaccount to log in.
- You may also visit the URL office.com/setup and then use the login credentials.
- Enter the details and then click on the Sign in or Login button.
- Voila! You have successfully logged in to your Office account.
Step 2 - Enter Office Product Key:
Office Product key is a 25 digit alphanumeric code. It is essential for the Office activation.
- You must have received the product key at the time of purchase.
- You can find the key in the mailbox if the product has been purchased online.
- In case of an offline purchase, the key can be found on or inside the cover of the product.
- Find the product key, type in the required field and then click Submit.
- Once you entered your product key, then select your country or region in the next step.
- Furthermore, select the language for your Office product and then click next.
- Now go to the My Account page and then click on the Install or Download Now button.
- Click on the SaveFile or Run, according to your browser to save the file on your system.
- Wait until the download process is finished.
Step 3 - Install Microsoft Office:
- After the completion of the download process, open the Downloads folder.
- Furthermore, you need to search for the downloaded file.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and then click Yes to allow permission.
- After that you need to click on the I Agree to accept the software license agreement.
- Now click on the Install Software to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions displaying on the screen to finish the process.
- Click on the Close or Finish button to exit from the activation wizard.
Step 4 - Activate Microsoft Office:
- Most of the time it is not required to activate the Microsoft Office as it is activated already.
- But if the Office application is not activated then you need to activate it manually.
- In order to activate the Office, open any of the application like MS Word or MS Excel.
- Click on the Get Started button to start the application.
- Now, you need to select “I want to activate the software over the internet” from the activation wizard.
- Enter the product key in the required field and then click on the next and then click Activate.
- Wait to finish the process and then start using your application.
You can follow the above-mentioned steps to install and activate Microsoft Office on your system. In case you are facing any issues then you may need to contact Office Support for the help. You may also visit us at office.com/verify or office.com/setup for the further troubleshooting steps and other information.
FAQs - office.com/verify:
- How to install Microsoft Office
- Unable to download and install Office 365
- Issues while using My Office
- How to find stores Office
- Issues with the office.com/setup login
- Error: office.com/myaccount product key not working
- Unable to visit setup.office.com legit
- Error: Office 365 setup download failed
- www.office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions
- How to download office.com/setup home and student 2016
- How to troubleshoot office.com/setup365 personal
- Error: Microsoft Office setup free download failed
If you wish to fix all these issues then contact Office Support for further assistance. Our skilled technicians provide you the solution in no time. You may also visit us at office.com/verify for the troubleshooting guide.