Office Reinstall – Office is a bunch of applications to provide a better experience to the users and which developed by the Microsoft. The company developed Office as a family of client and server software as well as the Microsoft services. Every version of Office includes a list of applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Outlook etc. All of these applications can be used for the personal as well as the professional use.
You can download and install your version of office from the link office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount. In case you wish to reinstall Office then visit your account and use your product key to reinstall it on your system. If you face any issues during Office Reinstall then you may contact Office Support. Here in this article, we will be discussing the process of Office Reinstall. But before reinstalling the Office on your system you just need to uninstall the previous version of security from the system.
Steps to Uninstall Office – Office.com/setup:
Using the Control Panel:
In case you are using Windows operating system then,
- Open the start menu by clicking on the start button.
- The start can be found in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now you need to select the Control Panel from the menu.
- Click on the Programs and Features and then click on the Programs.
- Now, select Uninstall a program under the Programs tab.
- Furthermore, you need to select your product from the list of installed programs.
- After selecting the program, click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait to finish the Uninstallation process and then restart your system.
In case you are using Mac computer then,
- First of all, you need to click on the Finder and then go to the Applications.
- After that, select all the Office applications and then click Move To Trash option
- Now, you need to remove the files from the Library.
- Go to the Library and then click on the Containers.
- Now select all the files from the folder and then click Move to Trash to delete all the files.
- After that, you need to Empty Trash to delete the applications permanently.
You can follow the steps given above to uninstall the Office completely from the Windows and Mac computers. For more details contact Office Support or visit us at office.com/setup or setup.office.com.
Using Office Removal Tool:
- First of all, open your web browser and download the Office Removal Tool.
- Now double-click on the downloaded file and run the setup.
- Click Yes, to allow the permission to program to make changes to your system.
- Follow the prompts showing on the screen to finish the Uninstallation of the Office.
- After completing the process, restart your system to save the changes you have made.
In order to remove the Office applications from your system follow the given steps. If you failed to uninstall the application from your system then you may contact Office Support for help. Also, you may visit us at office.com/myaccount or office.com/verify for further troubleshooting.
Simple Process of Office Reinstall – Office.com/setup:
- First of all, remove the applications previously installed on your system.
- Now, you need to download your version of Office from the link Office.com/setup.
- Open your browser and then visit office.com/setup or setup.office.com
- Login to your Office account, if the account exists already.
- You may create a new account, in case you don’t have one.
- If you have already entered the product key then click on the Install button.
- Click on SaveFile or Run, to save file on your system.
- Wait until the download is finished and then install the product on your system.
- Double-click on the downloaded file, after searching the file from the downloads folder.
- Now, click Yes to confirm and continue the process.
- In addition, click on I Agree to accept the software license agreement.
- After that click Install or Install Software and follow the instructions to finish the installation.
- Furthermore, click on the Close to exit the activation wizard.
- In case you are asked to activate the product during the installation process then,
- Click on the “I want to activate software over the internet” option.
- Now, click on the Activate to continue the process and then wait to finish the process.
You will be able to finish the Office Reinstall process if you follow the given procedure precisely. Our experts also help you to fix the issues while downloading or installing the product. You just need to contact Office Support by visiting the link office.com/setup.
FAQs – Office Support:
- How to troubleshoot Microsoft Office?
- Unable to install Office 365
- Error: Office install window stuck
- Office activate key not working
- How to Reinstall Microsoft Office 2007?
- Issues with the MS Office login
- How to install Microsoft Office 2016 without key
- Error: Reinstall Microsoft Office 2016 failed
For further details and information, you may contact Office Support or visit us at office.com/setup. Our experts provide you with the best support with 98% of the resolution rate.