Acrobat PDFMaker Microsoft Office Issues – Acrobat PDFMaker allows the user to convert the Microsoft Office files into the PDF version. This is a tool that works as an extension on a Microsoft Office application. And using this tool, the user can save the files directly in the PDF form on their computers. Furthermore, this feature is available for Acrobat Professional and Standard.
Recently, some of our Microsoft users have reported Acrobat PDFMaker Microsoft Office Issues while using the application. If you are also getting the similar issues then feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support. Furthermore, in this article, we have provided some troubleshooting steps to fix the issues that you are having. You can also visit office.com/setup and read other informational blogs.
Get the Troubleshooting Steps for Acrobat PDFMaker Microsoft Office Issues
Method 1 – Troubleshoot Acrobat Unavailable for Office 2016 and Office 365
You can these steps to fix the Acrobat PDFMaker Microsoft Office Issues:
- On your computer, navigate to the MS Word on your computer.
- Right-click on the MS Word and choose to Run as Administrator.
- If the User Account Control prompts on your screen, click Yes, to give permission.
- Once done with above steps, launch the Word and open a blank document on your screen.
- Go to the File menu and choose options. Then go to Add-ins from the options list.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on COM Add-ins and click on Go.
- When the COM Add-ins page appears, click on the Acrobat Checkbox, if not selected.
- Finally, save the settings and check whether the Acrobat PDFMaker Microsoft Office Issues is fixed or not.
In case the error persists then feel free to contact the Office.com/setup or Microsoft Office Support. You can also try other methods to troubleshoot Acrobat PDFMaker Microsoft Office Issues.
Method 2 – Try Other Methods to Create PDF
If the Acrobat PDFMaker is not working then you can try other methods such as Adobe PDF Printer. This means if you do not have a printer connected to the device and you give the print command. Then the Document will be redirected to the Adobe PDF viewer. And from here, you can save the documents in the PDF version.
Follow these steps to save the Microsoft Office files in PDF form:
- Launch the MS Word file that you wish to convert. You can try this with a rough document as well.
- Click on the Print button on your screen.
- Now the Print options will appear on your screen, choose to Save as PDF.
- Choose the destination to save the document.
- Once you saved the document, go to the destination and check whether the document is saved or not.
This is an alternative method to deal with the Acrobat PDFMaker Microsoft Office Issues. But in case, you wish to fix the error, try the next method. Get to the Microsoft Office Support or Office.com/setup, for resolution of your issues.
Method 3 – Uninstall and Reinstall the Acrobat PDFMaker
There are possibilities that some error has occurred with the software files. In such a case, you can remove the application and reinstall it. Follow these steps to remove the Acrobat PDFMaker:
- Firstly, go to the Control Panel on your Windows Computer.
- Click on the Uninstall a Program under the Program menu.
- A list of all the installed application will appear on your computer screen.
- Navigate to the Acrobat PDFMaker and right-click on it.
- Finally, choose to Uninstall.
- If prompted for permission, click Yes, to remove the Acrobat PDFMaker.
You have successfully removed the Acrobat PDFMaker. Restart the computer and get started with installation steps.
After you have installed the application again, check whether the Acrobat PDFMaker Microsoft Office Issues is fixed or not.
Contact the Microsoft Office Support – Office.com/setup
- Acrobat PDFMaker office com Addin 2016
- Acrobat PDFMaker office com Addin 2013
- Steps to Acrobat PDFMaker office com Addin download
- Acrobat PDFMaker office com Addin keeps disabling
- Acrobat PDFMaker office com Addin 2010 download
- Activate Acrobat PDFMaker office com add-in
- Acrobat PDFMaker office com Addin outlook 2010
- Acrobat PDFMaker office com Addin 2013 download
These are some of the common issue faced by users related to Acrobat PDFMaker Microsoft Office Issues. If you are also getting these error then feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support. Simply, place a call at the toll-free number. Your call will be directed to the technician, you can fix your issues here. This service is 24/7 available, call now. #www.avg.com/retail