Microsoft Office Outlook Launch Issue – Outlook is a web-based suite of webmail, contacts, tasks, and calendaring services from Microsoft. You just need to create a new outlook account and get started with it. There is also an application available for the users to download. This application is available for free and also a part of Office suite.
Many of our Microsoft Office users have reported the Microsoft Office outlook launch issue. If you are also getting the similar error then you can troubleshoot it using the steps listed in this blog. Moreover, you can also contact the Microsoft Office Support at the toll-free number.
Steps to Troubleshoot the Microsoft Office Outlook Launch Issue
Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try to resolve the Microsoft Office Outlook Launch Issue:
Step 1 – Restart the Computer and Try Again
If you are having an issue while starting the Outlook Application then you can start the troubleshooting with this step. Firstly, you need to restart the device. This eliminates the launching issues with the application.
- Terminate all the application running on your device.
- Navigate to the Restart button on your computer and click on it.
- Wait until your device starts back again.
- Once it is turned on, make sure the internet is working properly.
- Now launch the Outlook Application by clicking on the application.
If you are still getting the Microsoft Office Outlook Launch Issue then go to the next step. You can also reach to a skilled technician by placing a call at the toll-free number of Office Support.
Step 2 – Try Another Outlook Account
There is a chance that your account has been terminated by the Microsoft due to many reasons. In such as a case, you can try another Outlook Account. It is very easy to create a new Outlook Account. You can follow these steps to create a new Outlook Account.
- After ensuring the internet connection, launch a web browser of your choice.
- On the browser, type “outlook.com” and hit the enter key.
- A web page will appear on your screen, click on the Create Account button on the page.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to enter the username for the outlook account.
- Make sure the username is unique. Otherwise, you will be prompted to create a new username.
- Click Next when you are done with the username.
- On the next page, generate a strong password for your account. Click Next.
- After that, you will be given blanks to enter your personal details such as name, gender, alternate account information.
- After entering the details, click on Create Account button.
- You have successfully created a New Outlook Account.
If you are getting any issue with the above steps then go to office.com/office for details explanation of your issues. Moreover, feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support at the toll-free number.
Step 3 – Remove the Temporary Files and Cache Data from Computer
If you have too many temporary files on your device then you can face issues while launching the application. Similarly, in the case of Microsoft Office Outlook Launch Issue, you can troubleshoot it with these steps:
- On your Windows computer, press Windows Key + R altogether.
- The Run program will appear on the device.
- Type “temp” or “%temp%” on it, then press the enter key.
- A window will appear with the list of all the temporary files and folders.
- Select all the files and press the delete button.
- Now restart the device.
- Once the computer is turned on, launch the Outlook application.
If the Microsoft Office Outlook Launch issue is still there then get hold of an Outlook technician now. You can also try the last troubleshooting step.
Step 4 – Uninstall and Reinstall Office
There is a chance that you may have deleted some files related to the Outlook application which is causing the launch issue. To resolve the error, you need to uninstall the Outlook and reinstall it.
- On your Windows computer, launch the Control Panel.
- Choose the category view for the control panel.
- Click on the Uninstall a Program link under the Program menu.
- A list of all the installed application will appear on your computer.
- Navigate to the Outlook and right-click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall, if prompted for confirmation, click Yes.
- The Outlook will be removed and then restart the computer.
- When the computer starts back again, you need to reinstall the Outlook on your device.
- For that, you can visit outlook.com and get it from the there for free.
If the Microsoft Office Outlook Launch Issue is still there then contact the Office Support. A team of the technician is 24/7 available to help you with your Microsoft Office or Outlook related issues.